Novus Medical will be exhibiting at the CSRT Educational Conference and Tradeshow in Halifax Nova Scotia.
Novus Medical will be a sponsor in kind and will be displaying the bellavista 1000e, Canada's newest mechanical ventilator. We look forward to seeing you.
Mechanical Ventilation, From Physiology to Clinical Practice
Toronto IDCCM Education Course
Wednesday, April 26 - Friday, April 28, 2017
• Course Directors: Laurent Brochard, Ewan Goligher, Niall Ferguson
• Organization: IDCCM, CCCF, St Michael’s Hospital
• Accreditation: Continuous Education and Professional Development
• Partners: Respiratory Therapists training centre; Industry (ventilation, monitoring)
1. Enhance ICU clinicians’ understanding of the physiological principles informing assessment and management of mechanical ventilation and strengthen their skills in assessing patient-ventilator interaction.
2. Increase awareness of the many relevant aspects of conventional and novel invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation techniques.
3. Enhance ICU clinicians’ knowledge of the management of specific clinical problems in mechanically ventilated patients: acute respiratory distress syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations, and difficult weaning from mechanical ventilation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to...
1. Explain and assess basic physiological aspects of patient-ventilator interaction: respiratory mechanics, respiratory muscle activity and function, patient-ventilator synchrony, and ventilator-induced lung and respiratory muscle injury.
2. Determine why and when mechanical ventilation can be a treatment, a supportive therapy or a source of complications.
3. Describe the optimal approach to liberating patients from mechanical ventilation and conduct a comprehensive clinical assessment to identify and treat causes of difficult ventilator weaning.
4. Deliver evidence-based management of acute respiratory failure using both non-invasive and invasive ventilatory techniques for the following conditions: acute respiratory distress syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and weaning from mechanical ventilation.
Novus Medical representatives will be attending the Medica Trade Fair in Dusseldorf Germany. Medica is the largest medical trade show in the world and is attended by manufactures of all aspects of healthcare. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
Novus Medical will be attending the New Brunswick Association of Respiratory Therapy in October 12 and 13th.
We will be bringing our VISION for NIV ventilation, the bellavista ventilator. Rob Simms will be on hand to do demonstrations of the device and answer any questions you might have.
The 2016 AASM is being held in Colorado. Be sure to stop by the SleepVirtual booth and ask for a demo of the most exciting and comprehensive PSG system on the market today. The SleepVirtual PSG system received it's Health Canada Medical Device License this past November, and is quickly becoming known for it's user interface, network capabilities, and amazing customer service.
Hey, are you going to the CSRT this year? It's being held in Ottawa and of course you can expect to see Novus Medical Inc. there. Come by the Novus Medical booth and see what's new in the world of Respiratory Care. Novus will be displaying products for Pulmonary Diagnostics, Critical Care Ventilation, and Neonatal Care. Seeya there.
Join us at NewYork-NewYork Hotel and Casino Las Vegas Nevada for the 2016 Cardiorespiratory Diagnostics Seminar. Hands on demonstrations, lectures, and group discussions, led by experts in the field of Cardiorespiratory Testing.
For more information or to sign up, contact Courtney Gaul at email@example.com
Be a part of it.
Come see Novus Medical representatives at this year's American Academy of Neurology, in the NeuroVirtual booth. This year's AAN will be held in Vancouver BC, April 18-23, 2016.
Come see what all the fuss is about with this new to Canada EEG system. Novus Medical and NeuroVirtual are finally giving Canadian Neurologists and technologists a choice.
This seminar (the 21st consecutive year for this popular series) updates participants' knowledge of testing techniques, performance standards, quality assurance procedures, and clinical applications for basic and advanced cardiorespiratory diagnostic testing. Some of the topics to be covered include theory, methodology, clinical indications and performance standards of plethysmography, bronchial provocation, dilutional lung volumes and cardiopulmonary exercise testing. The program format includes lectures, hands-on demonstrations and small group discussions, and is conducted by a faculty of experts from across the country.
This year's seminar will be held in Las Vegas. For more information on the Seminar or to register please go to http://mgcdiagnostics.com/events/cardiorespiratory-diagnostics-seminar. Spots are limited.
Calling all Canadian RT's going to the AARC Congress in Las Vegas Nevada, come visit Novus Medical Inc. in the MGC Diagnostics booth. Booth # 258
Stop by the MGC Diagnostics booth for your chance to meet Gregg Ruppel MEd, RRT, RPFT, author of many published articles and “Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing.”
Mr. Ruppel is an Adjunct Professor, Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, NBRC Board Past President, and Chair of the PFT Exam Committee. Gregg Ruppel will be available Wednesday, December 10th from 10am - 3pm at MGC Diagnostics booth #258 to discuss your questions on cardiopulmonary diagnostic testing and to sign your copy of his Ruppel Textbook.
Come to the Novus Medical Inc. booth and learn about our industry leading Cardio-pulmonary stress testing and indirect calorimetry devices by MGC Diagnostics. This year's CSEP conference will be held at the Delta Saint John's in Newfoundland.
This seminar (the twentieth consecutive year for this popular series) updates participants' knowledge of testing techniques, performance standards, quality assurance procedures, and clinical applications for basic and advanced cardiorespiratory diagnostic testing. Some of the topics to be covered include theory, methodology, clinical indications and performance standards of plethysmography, bronchial provocation, dilutional lung volumes and cardiopulmonary exercise testing. The program format includes lectures, hands-on demonstrations and small group discussions, and is conducted by a faculty of experts from across the country.
Please note that it is not necessary to be an MGC Diagnostics user. And if you are an RT nerd like me, you can even get your Ruppel text book signed by the man himself.
for more information, please go to http://mgcdiagnostics.com/events/cardiorespiratory-diagnostics-seminar