CPFS/D USB™ SPIROMETER
BY MGC DIAGNOSTICS
When you need full-function spirometry and space is at a premium, the CPFS/D USB™ spirometer is a most fitting solution. This small, portable system may look unassuming, but it’s packed with technological advances and features to meet all of your testing and data management needs. The CPFS/D USB spirometer is compatible with desktop and laptop computers for maximum flexibility. It has incentive graphs for spirometry, which are ideal for pediatric populations. And like all MGC Diagnostics pulmonary function testing products, the CPFS/D USB spirometer incorporates our BreezeSuite™ cardiopulmonary diagnostic software and the same preVent® flow sensor—so you can always be assured of accurate, reliable data comparisons from test to test.
Heated FVL Spirometer
by Morgan Scientific
The FVL is a pneumotachograph spirometer of exceptional caliber. The characteristics of its flow transducer with high descrimination and low resistance make it one of the finest spirometry devices in the world! Heating of the pneumotach make the FVL ideally suited to asthma clinics, clinical trials or situations where continuous high volume testing is undertaken. Test performed by the Heated FVL Spirometer are:
- Static Spirometry SVC
- Dynamic Spirometry FVC
- Flow volume loops
- Bronchial Challenge
- Pre-Post bronchodilator
- Maximum voluntary ventilation MVV
- Cough peak flow
- Six minute walk test 6MW
by MIR Medical International research
All in one portable desktop spirometer with oximetry option with 7 inch touchscreen. Stand Alone Mode
- Spirometry test: FVC, VC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
- Paedriatric Incentive for Spirometry
- Fast and silent built-in printer with customizable printout format.
- Colour screen Touchscreen 7 inches TFT display.
- Database up to 10,000 Spirometry tests or 900 hours of Oximetry recording coupled with powerful and flexible search services.
- Optional function available: Oximeter with adult or paediatric finger probe.
- Long life Rechargeable Battery.
- Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.
Includes carrying case, USB printer cable for external printing, and Winspiro PRO PC software with free update.
spirodoc Handheld spirometer
by MIR medical international research
Touchscreen spirometer and 3D oximeter
A hand held spirometer that is capable of also doing six minute walk tests 6MW, Level 4 Sleep tests, 24 hour SpO2 Holter and oximetry spot checks. And excellent tool for Respiratory Therapist, Respirologist, and PFT Technicians. Spirometry tests include, FVC, SVC, IVC, MVV, pre/post bronchodilator comparison. With the included WinspiroPRO software, the SPIRODOC can be connected to a PC and becomes a simple hand held flow sensor. The WinpiroPRO can perform real time Flow/volume and volume/time curves with pre/post bronchodilator comparison on the PC. Includes Quanjer 2012-GLI predicted values with LLN and Z-Score.
Spirobank II handheld spirometer
by mir medical international research
The all new Spirobank II hand held spirometer has 3 models avalailable. Common features include:
- PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
- Spirometry test interpretation.
- Embedded Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- Memory up to 10.000 Spirometry tests or 900 hours of Oximetry (if available) recording coupled with powerful and flexible search services.
- Rechargeable, long-life battery.
- Traffic light health indicator For immediate test interpretation.
- Backlit, high-resolution display.
- With on-screen results and curves preview for immediate data assessment.
- Winspiro PRO® PC software (always included).
- Real Time test on PC, includes free online updates, and provides Real Time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC.
- Quanjer 2012-GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z-score. Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.